What makes us different and sets us apart
In discussions with employers as well as our potential clients, the feedback is that employers want more than has been traditionally delivered by employee assistance program providers.
We are experienced in the delivery of employee assistance programs and can work in partnership to provide effective programs that assist employees and deliver best value for money. Our programs include:
- Services tailored to the unique needs of the business and organisation.
- Assisting in the delivery of wellbeing programs and initiatives.
- Providing onsite, off-site and outreach counselling services.
- Delivery of counselling and coaching services that include face to face and phone support.
- Providing critical incident response services with experienced consultants.
- Assisting managers with employees who are distressed due to work or personal circumstances.
- The design and delivery of training programs that are specific to the organisation.
‘As a consultant and counsellor who has worked in this field for many years, I have found that the most effective programs are with the employers who want you to work in partnership with them, connect to their employees and become an extension of their team and wellness programs, whilst maintaining your independence’.
Diana Sheehan | EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR | DALY & RITCHIE